Brain Flow Espressotini
- — 1 scoop Brain Flow
- — 1.5 oz King St. Vodka
- — 2 oz espresso
- — 3/4 oz lavender syrup
- — Oat milk
- — 1/2 cup monkfruit gold sugar
- — 1/2 cup water
- — 1 tbsp dried lavender
- 1) Combine water, sugar and lavender into a medium sized pot.
- 2) Put on medium high heat and bring to a boil until sugar dissolves.
- 3) Let steep for 10-15 minutes.
- 4) Once cooled strain.
Shaken Iced Coffee:
- 1) In a cocktail shaker add espresso, lavender syrup, Brain Flow, and vodka.
- 2) Add ice and shake.
- 3) Strain into a glass with ice and top with frothed oat milk or favorite dairy/dairy alternative.