Recipe: Beauty Aura Spa Water
We asked our INBLOOM team to share their "everyday faves" - simple ways they're using INBLOOM to add nutrition to their daily routine. Our social media director Emily makes a refreshing sipper with Beauty Aura.
"I'm kind of obsessed with spa water. Maybe it's because these days I'm spending a lot more time at home, but I just love giving my water a little zing to make it feel more like a treat. The best thing about spa water is you can't mess it up - it's always going to come out great. And it takes literally no time at all."
We agree with Emily that this is a perfect way to have a little afternoon refresh while also giving yourself a beauty treatment from the inside-out. And the recipe couldn't be easier.
- — A sprig of one or more of your favorite fresh herbs (recommendations: mint, basil, lavender, thyme, tarragon)
- — A few pieces of one or more of your favorite fresh fruits (recommendations: citrus, berries, cucumber, apple, stonefruit, melon)
- — Cool filtered water
- — Two scoops of Beauty Aura
- 1) Give your herbs a quick squeeze to release their oils, and chop or crush your fruit to do the same
- 2) Place your herbs and/or fruit into a pitcher and fill with cool water
- 3) Refrigerate for at least an hour, or as long as a day
- 4) Fill a large glass to about three-quarters full with the infused water, then stir in Beauty Aura and add ice (or combine in a shaker bottle to dissolve the powder)
- 5) Garnish with your fruit and herbs, or if they still have flavor leave them in the pitcher and re-fill with water for tomorrow
If you make Emily's Spa Water post a picture and tag us @tobeinbloom. We love to see you getting creative!