Dream Sleep Wind-Down Tea
What’s the secret to a good night’s rest? An easy evening routine. Wind down your nervous system with soothing chamomile, and wash away the day's anxieties with calming L-Theanine and passionflower. This 3-step, warm evening drink will have you drifting off in no time.
- — 8 - 12 oz hot water, or milk of your choice
- — 2 scoops of Dream Sleep powder
- 1) Warm your preferred liquid
- 2) Spoon Dream Sleep into a mug
- 3) Pour warm liquid into the mug and whisk or froth with an electric frother